Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Get G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/4 " WB49X68 Best

Compare G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/4 " WB49X68 with GE items product

List Price: $26.99
Price: $26.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/4 " WB49X68, please browse through:

it's okay
I ordered this because it was the size that it said I needed for my microwave, but when I got it, it didn't fit. I didn't want to ship it back again so I kept it.

See Products Related To G.E. Glass Turntable Plate / Tray 10 1/4 " WB49X68: GE

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.

JE635WC01
JE635WC02
JE635WC03
JE635WW01
JE635WW02
JE635WW03
JE635WW04
JE635WW05
JE635WW06
JES0734PM1RR, JES734WL01
Good as the original
It fit my microwave and worked as well as the original turntable. I was satisfied. It arrived without breakage. Thanks.
Good as the original
It fit my microwave and worked as well as the original turntable. I was satisfied. It arrived without breakage. Thanks.