Minggu, 06 Maret 2016

Get GE PNM9196SFSS Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave Deal

Compare GE PNM9196SFSS Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave with General Electric items product

Offer List: $504.47
With Deal: Too low to display Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE PNM9196SFSS Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave, please see:

For the Money this GE1.9 cf is BIG.And a real value purchase
haven't figured out the Steam cycle as yet but it's Quite, teaches you how to do things and has allot of ways to cook.
outside exhaust vent for microwave and a ventilation blower with 4 speeds for the Stove cooktop. grease filters and many other features are on the digital display. and it guides you with a word display giving you the next step for set up and cooking instructions for the different features..

See Products Related To GE PNM9196SFSS Profile 1.9 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Microwave: General Electric

400 CFM - Sound Volume Control - 10 Power Levels - Glass Recessed Turntable - Electronic Digital Display
I love my new microwave
I love my new microwave. Works great a lot of options I'm still trying to learn more about. Shipping was very quick.
... this microwave for about 7 months now and I like it. Of course it replaced a 25 year ...
We have been using this microwave for about 7 months now and I like it. Of course it replaced a 25 year old piece of junk that only cooked in one spot so take that in consideration when reading this review. The defrost works well without cooking bits of whatever is being defrosted. It has a soften feature for butter and cream cheese that also works well. We bought this particular model because it has a ventilation blower that is used above our range. While it does pull some of the smell, hot air out of the kitchen (it vents to outside), it isn't super effective and must be used on high which is super loud. When boiling water it always condenses on the bottom and front of the microwave. I haven't used all of the features and probably never will, but all in all I am happy with our purchase.