| Compare GE PT9800SHSS Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: Too low to display Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Built In Electric Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE PT9800SHSS Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection, please see: This unit looks great. Hubby and I installed it ourselves This unit looks great. Hubby and I installed it ourselves. It's not difficult if you have some electrical/remodeling experience. The oven takes a while to heat up. I've used the top as an oven and really didn't notice much of a speed difference between using the top or the bottom. The advantium top is supposed to be faster... I just didn't get that result. I still love the option of having two ovens if I need it. |
| See Products Related To GE PT9800SHSS Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection: GE Profile Advantium 30" Stainless Steel Electric Combination Wall Oven - Convection |
| This unit looks great. Hubby and I installed it ourselves This unit looks great. Hubby and I installed it ourselves. It's not difficult if you have some electrical/remodeling experience. The oven takes a while to heat up. I've used the top as an oven and really didn't notice much of a speed difference between using the top or the bottom. The advantium top is supposed to be faster... I just didn't get that result. I still love the option of having two ovens if I need it. |