Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Get GE WB27X10011 Capacitor for Microwave Deal

Compare GE WB27X10011 Capacitor for Microwave with GE items product

Offer List: $56.45
Price: $29.07 Details
You save: $27.38

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB27X10011 Capacitor for Microwave, please browse through:

Made my GE Profile Microwave like new again
When my GE Profile over the range microwave made a load groaning noise and then lost all power, I was sure I was in for a replacement bill of around $500+. I opened the unit up to find both system fuses blown. I went to Lowe's to buy replacements, but as soon as I powered back up and tried heating, the fuses blew again. Some searching around on the web revealed that the High Voltage capacitor is often the culprit when the loud groaning noise is followed by heating failure.

For $42, I now have a working microwave again. Installation was super easy. I am thrilled!

See Products Related To GE WB27X10011 Capacitor for Microwave: GE

Genuine OEM Microwave High Voltage HV Capacitor. .91 mfd.
Worked As Advertised
I was able to put in this item myself, but it did not come with adequate instructions, or any reference on how to find those instructions.

I had to wind up calling a repairman, who pointed out one small thing I missed. If I had known about that small thing, I could have done it myself in five minutes and saved the $85 service call.

The part works fine; lack of good instructions keeps it from being five stars.
Worked As Advertised
I was able to put in this item myself, but it did not come with adequate instructions, or any reference on how to find those instructions.

I had to wind up calling a repairman, who pointed out one small thing I missed. If I had known about that small thing, I could have done it myself in five minutes and saved the $85 service call.

The part works fine; lack of good instructions keeps it from being five stars.