Senin, 07 Maret 2016

Get General Electric WB6X60 Microwave Grease Filter Top

Compare General Electric WB6X60 Microwave Grease Filter with GE items product

Offer List: $37.25
With Deal: $34.25 Details
You save: $3.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB6X60 Microwave Grease Filter, please browse through:

Doesn't Fit
This is the Grease Filter specified for my Microwave/Rangehood. And it's about a 1/2" too wide. I had to fold one of the sides to get it to fit. It works good enough now, but obviously the longevity of it is now in question, plus it falls out every now and then.

See Products Related To General Electric WB6X60 Microwave Grease Filter: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB6X60 Microwave Grease Filter.
Fits..... but
The filter fits my GE over the stove microwave. However, the little round clip that is in one corner (helps insert and removal of filter) broke off. I did not use any force but it broke off. Upon inspection I noted that this part was badly installed.
Charcoal grease filter
What I received was not Charcoal, but is only a grease filter. I only chose this item because it stated Charcoal in the description.