Kamis, 03 Maret 2016

Get Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner Deal

Compare Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner with Handy Gourmet items product

List Price: $4.95
With Deal: $6.05 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner, please check out:

Don't waste your money
We used this once in the oven at a temp of 425 for an hour. It kind of melted on to the oven and it totally ruined. We had another brand from Carol Wright in our second oven that works great. I was just trying to save some $$, but I guess you get what you pay for.

See Products Related To Handy Gourmet JB6154 Non Stick Oven Liner: Handy Gourmet

Never have to clean the bottom of your oven again! Even burned or baked on messes wipe away with soapy water and sponge. Spillovers clean up fast and easy. Non-stick coating on both sides. Lasts for years. reusable liners can be trimmed for smaller ovens, toaster ovens and microwaves. Measures 16.25" x 26".
Non stick oven liner
This oven liner became discolored after a period of time. Doesn't perform as well as the others I've used in the past. It does the job though, but may not last as long as a more expensive one.
Don't waste your money
We used this once in the oven at a temp of 425 for an hour. It kind of melted on to the oven and it totally ruined. We had another brand from Carol Wright in our second oven that works great. I was just trying to save some $$, but I guess you get what you pay for.