| Compare The Imusa 5 Cup Rice & Multipurpose Cooker with AytraHome items product |
Offer List: Price: $15.95 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy The Imusa 5 Cup Rice & Multipurpose Cooker, please go to: Highly recommended. Simple to use. Easy to clean. I cook basmati rice in this Imusa, which makes consistently well cooked rice. I had a three-cup version that performed just as well and consistently well. I give this product very high marks. |
| See Products Related To The Imusa 5 Cup Rice & Multipurpose Cooker: AytraHome This 5-cup rice cooker features a nonstick cooking bowl for easy removal of rice every time. The glass lid allows you to monitor your rice while cookingThe box ruins relationships So my former girlfriend got a rice cooker. It was cool, great even. Until the box. She had to clean the house and her friend helped her. She's a bit of a hoarder, so her friend put stuff in the box. About a week later, I get woken up at 12:30 AM being asked what I did with the rice cooker. She then told me she needed to live alone, but really I needed to move out (I only paid utilities). Needless to say, this rice cooker was good. I mean, she didn't know how to use it but it's a rice cooker. It's awesome. The box, though. Watch out for the box, guys! After helping her and being there for her, it only took this damn box to end my relationship overnight. Buyer beware, keep that box safe! |
| The box ruins relationships So my former girlfriend got a rice cooker. It was cool, great even. Until the box. She had to clean the house and her friend helped her. She's a bit of a hoarder, so her friend put stuff in the box. About a week later, I get woken up at 12:30 AM being asked what I did with the rice cooker. She then told me she needed to live alone, but really I needed to move out (I only paid utilities). Needless to say, this rice cooker was good. I mean, she didn't know how to use it but it's a rice cooker. It's awesome. The box, though. Watch out for the box, guys! After helping her and being there for her, it only took this damn box to end my relationship overnight. Buyer beware, keep that box safe! |