Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

Get Kenmore Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 316489403 Top

Compare Kenmore Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 316489403 with Kenmore items product

Offer List: $26.95
With Deal: $26.95 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kenmore Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 316489403, please go to:

Great part, easy install.
Just installed in my Kenmore 790.77462804. Took just under an hour and was the first time I ever disassembled anything on the unit. Easy, straight forward job that requires very basic skills. The part was also $50 cheaper than a factory original, we'll see how it holds up (the original only lasted 4 years).
PartsXpress Online was fantastic. I ordered late in the afternoon and it shipped first thing the next morning. That was very important as the oven was unusable without the part.

See Products Related To Kenmore Gas Range Oven Stove Ignitor Igniter 316489403: Kenmore

This is a Brand New Oven/Stove Replacement Ignitor
works excellent.
part was exactly what I needed. works excellent.
works excellent.
part was exactly what I needed. works excellent.