Sabtu, 19 Maret 2016

Get Kitchen Supply Toaster Oven Baking Pan 9-Inch by 6-Inch by .75-Inch Deal

Compare Kitchen Supply Toaster Oven Baking Pan 9-Inch by 6-Inch by .75-Inch with Kitchen Supply items product

List Price: $13.80
Price: $13.80 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kitchen Supply Toaster Oven Baking Pan 9-Inch by 6-Inch by .75-Inch, please visit:

Right for the price
This is a small toaster oven pan. It is a little smaller than I realized. My biggest concern is that is very shallow, but the dimensions are listed, so i should have figured that out. It appears to be dishwasher safe, although I will have to let you know (the pan came loose in an amazon box, no instructions). I previously had a Chicago brand roaster and it rusted. It is not a very thick material, but it is a bit thicker than a disposable pan. I will update once I have us it a bit.

Update: I have used and dish-washed it ~6 times. It is holding up just fine.

See Products Related To Kitchen Supply Toaster Oven Baking Pan 9-Inch by 6-Inch by .75-Inch: Kitchen Supply

Why turn on the big oven when you're cooking for only one or two? This handy 9-Inch by 6-Inch by .75-Inch Baking Pan, down-sized to fit today's counter top/toaster ovens, can bake a small batch of cookies without warming up the kitchen or wasting energy. Measurements are permanently etch on pan. Made in the USA.
Flimsy-looking. But it'll do for now.
I needed a new toaster oven pan since I ruined the original one that came with my toaster oven. This one is OK but it's flimsy and it probably won't last long. I was expecting a sturdy baking pan like the kind you can buy for a full-size oven, only smaller. I'm pretty sure I can bend this one in half with my own two hands. At first glance, it looks like one of those disposable aluminum trays you can buy at the grocery store. It's working fine for now though and I'm glad it's got a non-stick coating. For the price, I can't complain much.
i use this tray for a tattoo tray
this is a nice tray and its made out of pretty thick aluminum i would recommend this for a medical tray, because it won't rust and its safe, I was going to get a stainless steel one, but I couldn't find the size I needed,so this will work fine. I buy the pre cut aluminal foil at the dollar store 24 sheet to a pack for a dollar and I put it on the tray and when I'm finished I roll it up and trash it, that easy no mess.the main thing I like about it its thick and sturdy. thanks amazon
ps it don't have that Teflon crap on it thank god