Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

Get Laroma Micro 3 Quart Popcorn Popper Top List

Compare Laroma Micro 3 Quart Popcorn Popper with Laroma items product

Offer List: $23.85
With Deal: $23.85 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Laroma Micro 3 Quart Popcorn Popper, please see:

After much trial and error, I have found the perfect way to make a bowl.
After many failed batches of popcorn from my own version of Test Kitchen, I have finally found out the secret to amazing popcorn. This was discovered after methodically testing various popcorn brands (from Walmart offbrand up to fancy pants brands I found at TJ MAXX), various power levels/times, various amounts of humidity etc.

Things to note:
Microwave popcorn is dependent on several things, humidity, "heat", age/quality of the corn and time.

Assuming you have a microwave with a rotating plate in it, this is the

Guide to a perfect bowl;
1) KNOW YOUR MICROWAVE. I cannot stress this enough. Every single microwave has different patterns of heating, some will concentrate it in the center, some will circle the outside... The easiest way to do this is to get the biggest plate that can comfortably fit in your microwave (and still turn) and put a tortilla that is approximately the same size on it. Throw that on high for maybe a minute...

See Products Related To Laroma Micro 3 Quart Popcorn Popper: Laroma

Laroma's Microve Popcorn Popper makes fresh, hot popcorn in the microwave in just 2.5 minutes without the use of oil, which helps reduce calories. The silicone lid measures kernels into the popper and covers the opening to keep them from popping out. Place butter and seasonings into the lid before popping the corn. Perforations in the lid distributes melted butter and seasonings evenly to flavor popcorn during the popping process. Make endless varieties of popcorn, like cheddar cheese, herbed garlic Parmesan, or BBQ popcorn, and more. The bulb-shaped carafe yields more popped kernels with less burnt pieces, and fits most home microwaves. So easy to use. For best results, preheat the empty popper in the microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds. Use the silicone lid to measure corn kernels to the fill line, pour the kernels into the popper, and place silicone lid on top. If desired, add butter or margarine to the silicone lid along with any seasonings. Microwave according to instructions. Laroma's Microwave Popcorn Popper is made from high-heat borosilicate glass to resist shock and breakage. It's easy to use and more economical than buying packaged microwave popcorn. Popper and silicone lid are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Instructions and recipes included. Not intended for stovetop use.
Great Microwave popcorn
I really like this item a lot. The instructions say to put it in the microwave for 2:30, but I find 3:30 is the magic time amount for cooking. I love that I can put the butter in the lid and it melts onto the popcorn as it pops leaving a very nice butter to popcorn ratio instead of the usual air popped bowl of popcorn where the butter is on the top layer and the rest is bland and dry. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to move away from the microwave popcorn in the bags at the store.
Great Microwave popcorn
I really like this item a lot. The instructions say to put it in the microwave for 2:30, but I find 3:30 is the magic time amount for cooking. I love that I can put the butter in the lid and it melts onto the popcorn as it pops leaving a very nice butter to popcorn ratio instead of the usual air popped bowl of popcorn where the butter is on the top layer and the rest is bland and dry. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to move away from the microwave popcorn in the bags at the store.