| Compare LG Electronics 6324W1A001Y Microwave Oven Magnetron with LG items product |
List Price: With Deal: $73.95 Details You save: $39.36 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 6324W1A001Y Microwave Oven Magnetron, please go to: Came damaged but works I received it quite quickly but I didn't open package until a week later when I decided to take my microwave a part. To my surprise I found that the radiation tube is deformed from some impact. I decided to put it to test anyway, and it worked fine. It still works. |
| See Products Related To LG Electronics 6324W1A001Y Microwave Oven Magnetron: LG LG 6324W1A001Y Microwave Oven Magnetron. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMV2083SB, LMVM2085SB, LMV2083ST, LMV2083SW, LMVM2085ST, LMVM2085SW, MV2048BSP, MV2048ASDL, MV2048BSPL, MV2048ASD. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part. |
| Came damaged but works I received it quite quickly but I didn't open package until a week later when I decided to take my microwave a part. To my surprise I found that the radiation tube is deformed from some impact. I decided to put it to test anyway, and it worked fine. It still works. |