| Compare Lihua@ Honeycomb Cake Molds for Kids 17-hole Silicone Baking Cake Mold Bakeware with LiHua items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $11.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Cake Pop Makers For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Lihua@ Honeycomb Cake Molds for Kids 17-hole Silicone Baking Cake Mold Bakeware, please browse through: AWESOME CAKE/SOAP MOLD!! NICE!!! I place my order with Amazon Prime, and was amazed how fast it arrived, IN 3 DAYS!! I noticed the same mold sold by other vendors, on amazon, but most were shipped from China, and they would have take a few weeks to get to the the states. This vendor was state local. The mold came in a "HOT PINK" color, and I was impressed with the mold quality. The individual cavities are about 2" in length, with a total of 19 individual honeycomb cells. The mold itself is made of silicon, and its firm yet flexible. I intended to mainly use this mold for soap pouring. I was impressed with the final product with melt and pour soaps, as well with cold process soaping. They make about a 1.7/2.0 oz. soap bar. Perfect for guest soaps. I'm VERY HAPPY with this mold, and glad I made the purchase. If your are a soap maker, BUY ONE!! It'll be a great addition to your soap mold collection. A GREAT BUY!!! |
| See Products Related To Lihua@ Honeycomb Cake Molds for Kids 17-hole Silicone Baking Cake Mold Bakeware: LiHua Detail Info:- Food-Grade (FDA Standard) - Color: We don't offer color choice. Your order will be sent in colors at random. -100% brand quality, duable, reusable, non-stick, non-toxic. - Temperature: -40F to 446F (-40 Centigrade~ +230 Centigrade). - Seller "Lihua International" only provide good quality products to customers. Size & Color Tips: - Size is approximately: 30.0*29.0*5.0 - Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. - Pictures can't represent actual size, Please check size or dimension info before place orders. Some is "cm" not "inch", 1inch=2.54cm. Shipment: - Standard:Generally Delivery Time about 7~15 Business Days TO USA - Expedited:Generally Delivery Time about 4~7 Business Days TO USA. Please contact Allforhome directly for suitable expedited shipping fee. - Holiday Season maybe longer than normal delivery time. After Sales Service: - Any issue please feel free to contact us first, we will stand by our products and try our best to assist. Customer satisfaction is our greatest pursuit.--Seller:Lihua International |
| AWESOME CAKE/SOAP MOLD!! NICE!!! I place my order with Amazon Prime, and was amazed how fast it arrived, IN 3 DAYS!! I noticed the same mold sold by other vendors, on amazon, but most were shipped from China, and they would have take a few weeks to get to the the states. This vendor was state local. The mold came in a "HOT PINK" color, and I was impressed with the mold quality. The individual cavities are about 2" in length, with a total of 19 individual honeycomb cells. The mold itself is made of silicon, and its firm yet flexible. I intended to mainly use this mold for soap pouring. I was impressed with the final product with melt and pour soaps, as well with cold process soaping. They make about a 1.7/2.0 oz. soap bar. Perfect for guest soaps. I'm VERY HAPPY with this mold, and glad I made the purchase. If your are a soap maker, BUY ONE!! It'll be a great addition to your soap mold collection. A GREAT BUY!!! |