Kamis, 10 Maret 2016

Get Magic Chef Convection Oven Top

Compare Magic Chef Convection Oven with Magic Chef items product

List Price: $64.90
With Deal: $64.90 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Convection Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef Convection Oven, please go to:

All-around good
Super easy to use, easy to clean, a great choice for a convection oven and for $20 less than its competitors. I highly recommend this convection oven.

See Products Related To Magic Chef Convection Oven: Magic Chef

New item
Temperature way off
I know that ovens often require a thermometer to make sure the temperature is correct, but this oven is off by almost 50 degrees. It works well for what I wanted it for now that I put a thermometer in it, but it definitely should not be that off.
Temperature way off
I know that ovens often require a thermometer to make sure the temperature is correct, but this oven is off by almost 50 degrees. It works well for what I wanted it for now that I put a thermometer in it, but it definitely should not be that off.