Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

Get Magic Chef Microwave Glass Plate / Tray 13 1/2" 207600 Top Goods

Compare Magic Chef Microwave Glass Plate / Tray 13 1/2" 207600 with Magic Chef items product

List Price: $27.86
Price: $27.86 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Magic Chef Microwave Glass Plate / Tray 13 1/2" 207600, please see:

Great product!
I had to guess the glass size coz I couldn't find it on the brochure. This isn't the same brand as my micro coz the brand one was too expensive. I got lucky finding this one coz it fits and look like the original.

See Products Related To Magic Chef Microwave Glass Plate / Tray 13 1/2" 207600: Magic Chef

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.


MCD1311ST
MCD1611B
MCD1611W
MCD1611ST
MCD1611SW
EW13F1ST
Exactly what it says it is.
Fits right, works fine... no problems after some moderate use.

What can I say? Its a little droll sometimes in the early evenings...
It works
What can I say it fit's and it works. Price is still high, but cheaper than Magic Chef website.