Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Get Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166 Best

Compare Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166 with Maytag items product

Offer List: $21.85
With Deal: $21.85 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166, please go to:

She needed her 4th burner before Thanksgiving dinner
Not much to say about this burner other than it was a piece of cake to install. Whenever I replace a burner I always replace the plug in block too. That assures that the burner will work correctly.

See Products Related To Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166: Maytag

Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166 * Maytag Stove Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166 * Works with Admiral, Amana, Magic Chef, Maytag, JennAir Stove / Oven / Range * Replaces: Surface Burner Element 04100166 / Y04100166
Great replacement burner.
Should have ordered years ago. Heats quick and cooks evenly. Good replacement burner if yours is on the fritz. Don't hesitate.
She needed her 4th burner before Thanksgiving dinner
Not much to say about this burner other than it was a piece of cake to install. Whenever I replace a burner I always replace the plug in block too. That assures that the burner will work correctly.