Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

Get MIU France Professional Non-stick Oven Liner, 16-1/4-Inch by 23-Inch Best

Compare MIU France Professional Non-stick Oven Liner, 16-1/4-Inch by 23-Inch with MIU France items product

Offer List: $9.99
With Deal: $9.83 Details
You save: $0.16

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy MIU France Professional Non-stick Oven Liner, 16-1/4-Inch by 23-Inch, please browse through:

I'll never buy another brand
I've had this several months now and what a work saver!

I bought this to replace a name brand oven liner that I had used for about a year. I followed the cleaning instructions for the old one which was tan, but it always looked dirty. This oven liner in black never looks dirty and it is a heavier gauge material. I gave one to my mom and a friend too and they both love theirs too.

See Products Related To MIU France Professional Non-stick Oven Liner, 16-1/4-Inch by 23-Inch: MIU France

No more toxic oven spray cleaners. MIU France's commercial grade oven liner eliminates messy, caked on drips in the bottom of your oven and makes clean up a snap. This reusable, heavy weight non-stick coated sheet withstands up to 480-Degree. Liner measures 16-inch by 23-inch and fits most standard ovens. Liner can be cut for better fit and for use in toaster oven or microwave. Remove liner when operating in self cleaning mode. Item #99141.
No Good Oven Liner
I ordered this oven liner when I got my new stove, it melted in the bottom of my stove and I can't even clean it off. I am so mad I can't see. mickeystaley68@yahoo.com I purchased this from Amazon.
I'll never buy another brand
I've had this several months now and what a work saver!

I bought this to replace a name brand oven liner that I had used for about a year. I followed the cleaning instructions for the old one which was tan, but it always looked dirty. This oven liner in black never looks dirty and it is a heavier gauge material. I gave one to my mom and a friend too and they both love theirs too.