Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

Get MSC International Egghead Microwave Egg Boiler - Boiley - 2 Pack Top Goods

Compare MSC International Egghead Microwave Egg Boiler - Boiley - 2 Pack with MSC International items product

List Price: $26.50
With Deal: $26.50 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Egg Cookers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy MSC International Egghead Microwave Egg Boiler - Boiley - 2 Pack, please see:

Better than the Nordic Ware 64802 Microwave Egg Boiler
While safer than my Nordic Ware 64802 Microwave Egg Boiler because it has handles for the top and the bottom so there is far less chance of burning yourself. The Nordic Ware has no handles and requires that you hold the bottom while lifting it out of the microwave and it is too hot not to use a dish towel or glove. Even then it leaks water out the seam if you are not very steady and absorbs into the towel or glove and burns your hand. I prefer the Boiley because I don't have to worry about burning my hands and in reaction, possibly dumping all the hot water on myself.

The Boiley still has problems though.
1. Jumbo eggs barely fit.
2. Often the eggs crack. I suppose that is why they include a device to puncture the eggs. But why didn't my Nordic Ware ever crack eggs?
3. Poor fit of the parts. They seem to be slightly out of round so you need to squeeze the sides into shape when assembling them.

See Products Related To MSC International Egghead Microwave Egg Boiler - Boiley - 2 Pack: MSC International

Microwave 1 to 4 soft-, medium-, or hard-boiled eggs in minutes in this microwave egg boiler. The boiler features an egg-shaped cover handle and includes a piercing pinand instructions.Colour: White boiler with orange handles.
Microwave Egg Steamer
I bought this primarily because of the handles. It works great. I can take it out of the microwave and not have to throw it into the sink because it's so hot. I like that I can cook jumbo eggs in it with no problem. You can also screw the lid on so it won't open in the microwave (in case an egg bursts). You just have to line up the notches and turn. I only gave it four stars for 2 reasons. Number 1: the instructions for cooking the eggs are WAY off. It takes at least 6 and a half minutes to cook a jumbo egg (or extra large) not 4 minutes. When I tried it for 4 minutes (just 2 eggs not 4) the eggs came out raw,(and yes I left them alone for 2 minutes) I put them back in for more time,(and again left them for 2 minutes as per the instructions) and they were still raw. So I finally just threw them out and fried 2 new eggs. Number 2: the instructions say to pierce the shell with the enclosed pin. You have to pierce the larger side and then place them pierced side up. The...
Microwave Egg Steamer
I bought this primarily because of the handles. It works great. I can take it out of the microwave and not have to throw it into the sink because it's so hot. I like that I can cook jumbo eggs in it with no problem. You can also screw the lid on so it won't open in the microwave (in case an egg bursts). You just have to line up the notches and turn. I only gave it four stars for 2 reasons. Number 1: the instructions for cooking the eggs are WAY off. It takes at least 6 and a half minutes to cook a jumbo egg (or extra large) not 4 minutes. When I tried it for 4 minutes (just 2 eggs not 4) the eggs came out raw,(and yes I left them alone for 2 minutes) I put them back in for more time,(and again left them for 2 minutes as per the instructions) and they were still raw. So I finally just threw them out and fried 2 new eggs. Number 2: the instructions say to pierce the shell with the enclosed pin. You have to pierce the larger side and then place them pierced side up. The...