Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

Get Sharp Microwave / Convection Ceramic Tray for R1870 Series Top

Compare Sharp Microwave / Convection Ceramic Tray for R1870 Series with Sharp items product

List Price: $56.91
Price: $56.91 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Sharp Microwave / Convection Ceramic Tray for R1870 Series, please visit:

glad I was able to get the same one
Replacement for one that broke, glad I was able to get the same one.

See Products Related To Sharp Microwave / Convection Ceramic Tray for R1870 Series: Sharp

This tray ONLY fits model numbers listed here. If you are unsure about compatibility please email us with your model number BEFORE ORDERING.

PLEASE NOTE: There are some revisions within these models that use a different tray depending on production.

*** Please measure the roller wheel / turntable support to make sure the wheels are no more than 4 1/2" from the center.

R1870

R1871

R1872

R1874

R1875

R1880

R1880LS

R1880LST

Viking Model DMOR205, DMOR205SS

Viking Model VMOR205
Five Stars
Very nice replacement for my Viking Microwave
glad I was able to get the same one
Replacement for one that broke, glad I was able to get the same one.