Minggu, 13 Maret 2016

Get Waring Pro PVS1000 Pistol Vac Professional Vacuum Sealer System Best

Compare Waring Pro PVS1000 Pistol Vac Professional Vacuum Sealer System with Waring items product

Offer List: $130.00
With Deal: $66.19 Details
You save: $63.81

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Waring Pro PVS1000 Pistol Vac Professional Vacuum Sealer System, please browse through:

So glad I got this instead of food saver
This thing is small, well built and the bags are heavy duty as stated. The Food Saver I had broke within the first two weeks and using those rolls of bag plastic was a pain. This sealer comes with a plastic thing used for closing the bags, but you'll likely not need it. although the bags are heavy duty and reusable, the instructions recommend throwing them away if they've held raw meet. The bags are dishwasher safe, but I recommend putting soapy water in them and sucking a little bit of water through the valve then rinse the bags and dry them inside and out with a towel. I take sealed bag out of the refrigerator, break the seal, take something out of the bag, close the bag, reseal it, and stick in back in the frig in about 40-60 seconds... it's that fast.

See Products Related To Waring Pro PVS1000 Pistol Vac Professional Vacuum Sealer System: Waring

Keep food fresher longer with the Pistol Vac Professional Vacuum Sealer System from Waring Pro. This pistol-style sealer is highly portable and easy to use - it seals over 30 bags with one full charge and comes with a starter pack of 12 one-gallon and 12 one-quart bags. Enjoy effortless food storage with the Pistol Vac. Limited Five Year Motor Warranty.
I've been experimenting...Cool item!
I have had this sealer for about two weeks now and have been experimenting.

First, it is very easy to use, just remember to use the little tool to seal the bags, not your fingers, then be sure to press firmly to get a complete seal between the bags and the gun. I keep it on my counter and it doesn't take up much space. This encourages everyone to reseal items after taking out the portion they want.

My experiments have not been wild.
--I have sealed breads, bagels, muffins and they do pretty well except don't bother trying to seal soft muffins (crush) and don't suck all the air you can out else your bread will be literally sucked down to a hard bread cube. This little gun is pretty powerful.
--I tried sealing salad/greens, not taking out all of the air so as not to crush but still had some crush. I will stick to green bags for salad greens.
--I had no problem sealing meats and cooked vegetables and, putting those in the refrigerator for immediate...
So glad I got this instead of food saver
This thing is small, well built and the bags are heavy duty as stated. The Food Saver I had broke within the first two weeks and using those rolls of bag plastic was a pain. This sealer comes with a plastic thing used for closing the bags, but you'll likely not need it. although the bags are heavy duty and reusable, the instructions recommend throwing them away if they've held raw meet. The bags are dishwasher safe, but I recommend putting soapy water in them and sucking a little bit of water through the valve then rinse the bags and dry them inside and out with a towel. I take sealed bag out of the refrigerator, break the seal, take something out of the bag, close the bag, reseal it, and stick in back in the frig in about 40-60 seconds... it's that fast.