| Compare WB27X10831 MAGNETRON FOR GE MICROWAVE with GE items product |
List Price: Price: $129.54 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy WB27X10831 MAGNETRON FOR GE MICROWAVE, please visit: The price is right A little too early to say about these devices. I had two GE Microwaves that use this component. Both quit after the 5-year warranty expired. So when I found these at a reasonable price I bought two of them to fix the two microwaves. This was a lot cheaper than having to buy another microwave. The nice thing about these was the price - you should see the prices other vendors are charging for this. Some want as much as for a new microwave. (Gasp!) Any way, replacing them was fairly easy (I did that too). I tested them briefly, and they worked fine (I think I baked a potato). Then I wrapped them up and stuck them under my house - waiting for a rainy day when the third microwave I bought to replace the first two dies. |
| See Products Related To WB27X10831 MAGNETRON FOR GE MICROWAVE: GE Ge Microwave Magnetron Wb27X10831 |
| The price is right A little too early to say about these devices. I had two GE Microwaves that use this component. Both quit after the 5-year warranty expired. So when I found these at a reasonable price I bought two of them to fix the two microwaves. This was a lot cheaper than having to buy another microwave. The nice thing about these was the price - you should see the prices other vendors are charging for this. Some want as much as for a new microwave. (Gasp!) Any way, replacing them was fairly easy (I did that too). I tested them briefly, and they worked fine (I think I baked a potato). Then I wrapped them up and stuck them under my house - waiting for a rainy day when the third microwave I bought to replace the first two dies. |