Rabu, 09 Maret 2016

Get Whirlpool 8206079 Magnetron for Microwave Top

Compare Whirlpool 8206079 Magnetron for Microwave with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $144.62
Price: $99.95 Details
You save: $44.67

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool 8206079 Magnetron for Microwave, please check out:

This was a replacement part. I installed it and ...
This was a replacement part. I installed it and it worked perfectly. I would suggest that you be very careful when repairing a microwave oven because of the very high voltages used,

See Products Related To Whirlpool 8206079 Magnetron for Microwave: Whirlpool

Whirlpool Part Number 8206079: Magnetron
This was a replacement part. I installed it and ...
This was a replacement part. I installed it and it worked perfectly. I would suggest that you be very careful when repairing a microwave oven because of the very high voltages used,