Selasa, 15 Maret 2016

New .7CUFT WHT Microwave Top List

Compare .7CUFT WHT Microwave with galanz microwave oven-import items product

List Price: $69.99
With Deal: $78.06 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy .7CUFT WHT Microwave, please visit:

Never ever buy this model or band
I bought this Microwave two years ago. It was loud and noisy. It stopped working within two years. I understand that appliances are not being manufactured for the use of 50 years. But this Microwave is the first and is the only Microwave I saw, which stopped working in such a short time period. I see 20-year old Microwave still work fine. Called the customer service and received very rude response. Don't trust this brand. Won't buy anything from them. If I had choice, I'd rate this one as -5 stars.

See Products Related To .7CUFT WHT Microwave: galanz microwave oven-import

Galanz, .7 CUFT, White, Digital Microwave, 700W, 10 Power Levels, Defrost Setting, Child Lock.
Still going strong after 5 years!
I have had this model microwave for 5 years now and it still works as well as the first day I bought it. I didn't expect much from it because of the price but I was pleasantly surprised. I can't even think of anything negative to say about it.
Still going strong after 5 years!
I have had this model microwave for 5 years now and it still works as well as the first day I bought it. I didn't expect much from it because of the price but I was pleasantly surprised. I can't even think of anything negative to say about it.