Rabu, 09 Maret 2016

New Camco 00913 Electric Oven Range Knob Burner (Black) Top Goods

Compare Camco 00913 Electric Oven Range Knob Burner (Black) with Camco items product

List Price: $7.69
With Deal: $5.99 Details
You save: $1.70

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Camco 00913 Electric Oven Range Knob Burner (Black), please go to:

Poorly described
Not only did this Oven knob not fit my stove, it did not include a dial for the oven that worked. The dial included is for an oven knob that turns counter-clockwise. My oven's knob turns clockwise. So the temperature starts at "500" and goes to "150" on the dial instead of the other way around. They included a dial for the stove top that could be interchanged clockwise/counter-clockwise, but not for the oven. Disappointed in this cheaply made purchase.

See Products Related To Camco 00913 Electric Oven Range Knob Burner (Black): Camco

Single knob kits include knob, adapter inserts and 2 peel and stick overlays ( one top burner and one oven).
Camco 00913 Electric Oven Range Knob Burner, Black
This oven knob fit/works perfectly on my vintage Maytag electric oven (I have no idea what year the oven actually is-it came with the apartment, but it's quite old). It took only a moment to select the right adapter piece to use with the knob and pop it on the stove-top. I had put off replacing this for so long and now I'm kicking myself because it's SO nice to be able to select an actual temperature for the oven rather than just 'guess' because I couldn't see all of the numbers since the old one was so worn.

Great price, worth the piece of mind - wish I had purchased this sooner. The only reason I hadn't was because I was looking in local stores (Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart) for this and nobody carried just the oven knob.
More uses than an oven range knob.
For those looking to replace a Maxi Heat knob: I replaced "Off - Low - Med - High" power knob on Maxi Heat oil filled heater Model OH-107c with a Camco 00913 Knob (Purchased at Amazon.com for $7.03 including shipping - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KKOE4I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) - Blue insert fits snug - Had to remove 3 small tabs on cover that are related to 'stops' for original knob. Five minute repair and heater works again. (Side Note: I called manufacturer and they told me the heater had been discontinued for 9 years so they had no parts).