Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

New Crofton Convection Oven Top

Compare Crofton Convection Oven with Crofton items product

List Price:
With Deal: Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Crofton Convection Oven, please go to:

I love this product
I love this product. I tried the one advertised on TV, which has a plastic dome. I had two of them and they both cracked. This infrared countertop convection oven has glass, which is so durable and I just put it in the dishwasher to clean it. Since my husband and I are the only ones at home now, it is so much easier and more economical to use this as opposed to my full size oven -- and it does a great job!!

See Products Related To Crofton Convection Oven: Crofton

broils, bakes, barbeques, fries, roasts, grills and steams
Can't Live Without It Now!
I absolutely love it! Received as gift, took a year to use it-took it outta the box & haven't used my oven in over 8 months. Fast, perfectly cooks everything!