| Compare Cuisinart FP-16WBC Work Bowl Cover, Black with Cuisinart items product |
Offer List: Price: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Cuisinart FP-16WBC Work Bowl Cover, Black, please go to: Good replacement Got this as a replacement for my wife's food processor. It works and fits well. My wife's only complaint is that overall the plastic parts, bowl, bowl cover, etc. are so easily breakable. She wished I wouldn't have bought it so she could get a different brand. |
| See Products Related To Cuisinart FP-16WBC Work Bowl Cover, Black: Cuisinart This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various Cuisinart models. OEM Part Number FP-16WBC. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF680. Item is manufactured in United States.Too Much Money for What It Is After paying such a lot of money for this food processor, I was real disappointed when, after dropping the bowl cover on the kitchen floor on time, it stopped working. And I certainly didn't expect to have to pay so much money for something that's made of plastic and probably only cost Cuisinart a few dollars to make. It's kind of soured me against purchasing any more Cuisinart products, at least not through Amazon. At least if I'd purchased it from Bed Bath and Beyond, I could have returned the food processor and gotten a new one. I'm giving it 3 stars because it arrived on time and was well packed, kudos for Amazon. But no stars for Cuisinart. |
| Good replacement Got this as a replacement for my wife's food processor. It works and fits well. My wife's only complaint is that overall the plastic parts, bowl, bowl cover, etc. are so easily breakable. She wished I wouldn't have bought it so she could get a different brand. |