Kamis, 10 Maret 2016

New First4Spares 4Yourhome Log / Multifuel Stove Top Pipe Magnetic Thermometer Top List

Compare First4Spares 4Yourhome Log / Multifuel Stove Top Pipe Magnetic Thermometer with First4spares items product

List Price: $20.14
With Deal: $20.14 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy First4Spares 4Yourhome Log / Multifuel Stove Top Pipe Magnetic Thermometer, please check out:

I did not want to drill a hole in my super expensive stove pipe
When I open it I was worried because there was a screw in the package. I did not want to drill a hole in my super expensive stove pipe. I put it against the stove pipe and the magnet was strong enough to keep it firmly in place. No drilling. It looks good and is working fine.

See Products Related To First4Spares 4Yourhome Log / Multifuel Stove Top Pipe Magnetic Thermometer: First4spares


I did not want to drill a hole in my super expensive stove pipe
When I open it I was worried because there was a screw in the package. I did not want to drill a hole in my super expensive stove pipe. I put it against the stove pipe and the magnet was strong enough to keep it firmly in place. No drilling. It looks good and is working fine.