Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

New Frigidaire Gas Range Oven Ignitor Igniter 316489402 Glowbar Top

Compare Frigidaire Gas Range Oven Ignitor Igniter 316489402 Glowbar with Frigidaire items product

Offer List: $102.73
Price: $22.65 Details
You save: $80.08

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Frigidaire Gas Range Oven Ignitor Igniter 316489402 Glowbar, please see:

Slam Dunk!
Worked perfectly! Super easy install. I had to splice two wires together and use the two provided wire nuts to secure them to the old connector. The entire job was complete in 10 minutes and my wife was estatic. The price is outstanding compared to the OE replacement. It was $80+ cheaper than the other replacement parts listed on Amazon and my local applicance parts warehouse! I have not been this happy about a household repair situation in a long time. Thank You!

See Products Related To Frigidaire Gas Range Oven Ignitor Igniter 316489402 Glowbar: Frigidaire

Frigidaire-316489402-IGNITOR
Great Ignitor... or GREATEST Ignitor?
This ignitor rocked my socks right off! I silently weep tears of joy every time I turn on the oven.
Great Ignitor... or GREATEST Ignitor?
This ignitor rocked my socks right off! I silently weep tears of joy every time I turn on the oven.