| Compare GE Part Number WB06X10374 ROLLER GUIDE ASSY with GE items product |
Offer List: Price: $67.10 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE Part Number WB06X10374 ROLLER GUIDE ASSY, please check out: Very Happy With Purchase I didn't realize there are different thicknesses/heights for the roller guide and was very surprised that I was sent 2 of them. One of the rings did fit better than the other and glad that I didn't receive just one and then have to return it. Thanks for the great product at a very good price! Was much higher through the manufacturer!! |
| See Products Related To GE Part Number WB06X10374 ROLLER GUIDE ASSY: GE ROLLER GUIDE ASM |
| Very Happy With Purchase I didn't realize there are different thicknesses/heights for the roller guide and was very surprised that I was sent 2 of them. One of the rings did fit better than the other and glad that I didn't receive just one and then have to return it. Thanks for the great product at a very good price! Was much higher through the manufacturer!! |