| Compare GE WB23T10015 Temperature Sensor for Oven with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $12.79 Details You save: $3.00 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB23T10015 Temperature Sensor for Oven, please see: The replacememt of the part is extemely easy and entails removal of a screw This temp sensor solved the problem of recurring error code with the oven on our GE Profile dual fuel slide-in range. The replacememt of the part is extemely easy and entails removal of a screw, disconnecting the wire. It would have been a 10 minute job via access inside the oven, except that I was unable to pull the wire connector through the opening in the back of the oven. With no view of the rear of the range, I had no idea what was holding the connector. After sliding out the range and removing the rear panel to gain access to the sensor wire, I discovered that the sensor wire was wrapped around one of top heating element wires. In hindsight, the sensor connector could have been extracted from the front side by simply removing both the heating element and sensor from inside the oven, |
| See Products Related To GE WB23T10015 Temperature Sensor for Oven: GE This is a GE SENSOR ASM part number WB23T10015.super nice that amazon carries this with prime shipping I was getting a 'F2' error message when trying to turn on my oven. Google'd the code and found that the sensor was the culprit. Also the search brought up some youtube videos on how to replace it. Looked easy to do by myself instead of paying the repair guy $300 to do it. If your lucky you can just unscrew the bad sensor and pull out the wire/connector and replace with the new sensor but if your me and have my luck, then you will have to pull the whole built-in unit out and force the wire/connector out thru the back because its snagged on something. Either way its a job thats an easy repair. If your not sure check out youtube and also lookup your model on the internet and find the parts breakout. My oven has been working now for 4 months with no issues. |
| Perfect replacement The part arrived right on time as promised and was an exact fit. It was easy to replace and has worked correctly since install. I assume that because this is the OEM part, I should expect this outcome, but it is still very nice when it actually works out this way. Note that the original failed sensor was a bit difficult to get out as the connector was wedged in from the original install by the builder. I had to work it around for several minutes until I got it unhung, but then it was quite easy to disconnect and the new one went right in. My wife sure is happy - now both ovens work properly again. |