Kamis, 10 Maret 2016

New GE WB44X200 Bake Element for GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Wall Ovens Top

Compare GE WB44X200 Bake Element for GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Wall Ovens with GE items product

Offer List: $20.00
With Deal: $20.00 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WB44X200 Bake Element for GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Wall Ovens, please see:

perfect match
Our oven element in the very old GE P7 oven broke and our local appliance shop no longer does repairs. I located this replacement part after doing some research and the price was much less than from other sources and it was easily replaced in about 5 minutes with only a screwdriver and turning off the power. It works perfectly.

See Products Related To GE WB44X200 Bake Element for GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Wall Ovens: GE

Part Number WB44X200 replaces TJ90CH44X200, CH44X200, 14200023, 3267, 454483, 458290, AH249424, CH44X160, EA249424, ERB44X200, PS249424, R0710083, RP44X160, RP44X200, TS44X160, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200, WB44X200R, WB44X6200, YCH44X200.
Made by GE/Hotpoint, approx. 13 1/4" wide X 16 3/4" long.
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
Easy Installation & Works Great!
I was a little apprehensive buying a replacement heating element and installing it myself, but it turned out to be quick and easy! I saved at least $100 doing this project myself! I am a middle-aged female who is somewhat handy, and this was an easy project for me.
perfect match
Our oven element in the very old GE P7 oven broke and our local appliance shop no longer does repairs. I located this replacement part after doing some research and the price was much less than from other sources and it was easily replaced in about 5 minutes with only a screwdriver and turning off the power. It works perfectly.