| Compare GE WE4X750 Ignitor, Flat W/O Bracket with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $14.19 Details You save: $17.40 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy GE WE4X750 Ignitor, Flat W/O Bracket, please check out: Great GE Genuine Replacement Part --- Shipped promptly directly from Amazon! Great replacement part at a cheap price with Amazon Prime shipping for this once-every-20-years gas dryer update. Check out posts on iFixit or similar for troubleshooting (as I did) to identify if this is your problem. The failure of the old one caused my dryer to not heat up. When the old one was "fading", it was also causing either an incomplete burn or not generating enough current to fully close the valve. So when I was forced to swap this, afterward the gas smell the dryer had started to emit also disappeared completely. Glad to see Amazon carries some of the must-have extremely common parts in their warehouse for quick 2 day delivery when you really need it most. (1 day for an extra $3.99 if you are a Prime Member, which still places total cost at about half of buying locally, if you can even find it!) =) |
| See Products Related To GE WE4X750 Ignitor, Flat W/O Bracket: GE This is a GE IGNITER part number WE4X750.Cheaper than a service call This unit is about 1/3 the cost of one I had put in by a "serviceman" and is exactly the same. I used it on my boiler and was able to install it in about 10 minutes with a screwdriver and a pliers. It has lasted longer then the high priced one from the HVAC repair company. |
| So far so good It's working just like it should. I'll just have to wait and see how long it lasts. I bought a different brand prior to this and it failed within 2 weeks. This one has been working flawlessly since I bought it. |