| Compare General Electric WB21X158 Range/Stove/Oven Sensor with GE items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $59.02 Details You save: $23.48 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB21X158 Range/Stove/Oven Sensor, please browse through: Easy fix, quick delivery My oven displayed an F2 error, and I look up the error online. Found a couple of vids that pointed out this part and checked it with a meter, sure enough this was the problem (measured @1500 ohm at room temp where it should be less than 30). I called one place that gave me a wrong part number before I noticed the part number was stamped on the part itself. I do not like paying $70ish for this part that cost no more than $10 to make, but it's better than paying even more for a service call. The part came in 2-3 days even though I didn't order faster delivery as I can, and did, use my green egg as an oven. The part came with a couple of ceramic wire nuts, so I was able to install the new part with pulling the oven out of the wall - very very nice! |
| See Products Related To General Electric WB21X158 Range/Stove/Oven Sensor: GE This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB21X158 Range/stove/oven Sensor.Oven Sensor First purchased a heating element which did not seem to fix our oven heating issue after our current heating element sparked and burned out. So we purchased this oven sensor. Replacing the sensor did not improve the oven's operation. It wasn't the sensor. The seller provided a great replacement part and the shipping was very fast. |
| Oven Sensor First purchased a heating element which did not seem to fix our oven heating issue after our current heating element sparked and burned out. So we purchased this oven sensor. Replacing the sensor did not improve the oven's operation. It wasn't the sensor. The seller provided a great replacement part and the shipping was very fast. |