Rabu, 02 Maret 2016

New General Electric WB27X10585 Microwave Magnetron Top Goods

Compare General Electric WB27X10585 Microwave Magnetron with GE items product

Offer List: $169.25
With Deal: $132.20 Details
You save: $37.05

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy General Electric WB27X10585 Microwave Magnetron, please visit:

Exact Replacement; solved the problem
My 7 year old GE Spacemaker microwave stopped heating, and based on everything I learned online, the main cause is the magnetron. After researching to identify the correct part number, I found this replacement on Amazon. It was an exact replacement, easy to install, and the microwave is now back in working order. For those of you that are handy and willing to try some minor appliance repair, this is good place to start.

See Products Related To General Electric WB27X10585 Microwave Magnetron: GE

This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WB27X10585 Microwave Magnetron.
Exact Replacement; solved the problem
My 7 year old GE Spacemaker microwave stopped heating, and based on everything I learned online, the main cause is the magnetron. After researching to identify the correct part number, I found this replacement on Amazon. It was an exact replacement, easy to install, and the microwave is now back in working order. For those of you that are handy and willing to try some minor appliance repair, this is good place to start.