| Compare Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black with Haier items product |
Offer List: With Deal: Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microhood Microwave Ovens For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black, please check out: Haier HMV1630 Over the Range Microwave Arrived previously -- great job with the packaging. Didn't install it right away, but was notified by Amazon that the price got lowered by over 10% right after I purchased. :-( The frustrating part was that the notification arrived less than a day after I took delivery. Unpacked the microwave and had little problems figuring out how to install it. I had put in the old one which is now dead -- Whirlpool Stainless OTR Microwave didn't even give two years of use. Probable cost of repair does not justify keeping it. This Haier is nicer than that Whirlpool, albeit black, not stainless, like the old one. They are almost exactly alike mount-wise. Even where the cord goes through the cabinet is virtually the same spot. Beware, though, if you're replacing a Whirlpool with a Haier, the hole pattern is almost identical in some of these models as I found out, and if you are not careful, the holes will be so close to the old ones that held on the Whirlpool, you... |
| See Products Related To Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black: Haier This 1.6 cu. ft capacity over-the-range microwave features 1000 watts of cooking power to complement any menu, electronic touch controls with 10 power levels and 3 one touch menu buttons, with 2 speed exhaust fan. This unit is built to work as a ducted or non-ducted ventilation, and is supplied with charcoal filter.Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black; Fits standard opening. External Dimenstions per Haier's manual: (WxHxD): 29.88"x15.75"x15.04, Oven Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft., Rated Output: 1000 watts,and Net weight: 55.1 lbs. Owned for 4 weeks as of 10/01/11. This Haier offers 1.6 cu. ft capacity and 1000 watts, which is a Great Deal for $149. I searched for over a month looking for the best price on a microwave at every store imaginable (i.e. online and in-store). Everywhere you go so expensive for an over-the-range m/w! Plus you have to consider the price+taxes+cost of install/delivery OR if u buy at store, the cost to your back, by you lugging the giant box home. After searching and putting the Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black on my save list via Amazon. I waited for one more week of sales ads via newspaper & online. I still couldn't find a better deal with free shipping straight to my door, plus no taxes. Best Deal for the money... |
| Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black; Fits standard opening. External Dimenstions per Haier's manual: (WxHxD): 29.88"x15.75"x15.04, Oven Capacity: 1.6 cu. ft., Rated Output: 1000 watts,and Net weight: 55.1 lbs. Owned for 4 weeks as of 10/01/11. This Haier offers 1.6 cu. ft capacity and 1000 watts, which is a Great Deal for $149. I searched for over a month looking for the best price on a microwave at every store imaginable (i.e. online and in-store). Everywhere you go so expensive for an over-the-range m/w! Plus you have to consider the price+taxes+cost of install/delivery OR if u buy at store, the cost to your back, by you lugging the giant box home. After searching and putting the Haier HMV1630DBBB 30-inch Over-The-Range 1000 Watt Microwave, Black on my save list via Amazon. I waited for one more week of sales ads via newspaper & online. I still couldn't find a better deal with free shipping straight to my door, plus no taxes. Best Deal for the money... |