| Compare Inland 03295 90 Rotating Power Cord Adapter with Inland items product |
List Price: Price: $16.67 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Refrigerator Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Inland 03295 90 Rotating Power Cord Adapter, please see: Good quality, versatile wall plug This is a great wall plug. It's heavily-constructed in grey rubber with clearly-labeled 14 gauge stranded wire, and arrives with protective covers over the two main male prongs. The male end rotates a full 360 degrees with solid friction that won't let it spin around, and doesn't have any other give or play that would betray a cheaply-manufactured product. The packaging claims that Inland Products warrants the adapter for one year. I used one to sneak my toaster closer to the wall to expose more kitchen counter space, and another to push my media center cabinet closer to its wall. I was a little bit worried about buying a cheap and flimsy adapter, but I'm impressed! I think I'll end up buying a few more to use around the house. |
| See Products Related To Inland 03295 90 Rotating Power Cord Adapter: Inland This universal adapter also rotates 360 degrees. If your desk, television, computer, refrigerator, etc., sit three, four, or more inches away from your wall the Pro Cord Adapter narrows the gap down to 3/4" in any directionOne of a kind power adapter I had looked everywhere for a shorter length power adapter with a right angle plug, but could not find one until I searched on Amazon. What makes it so unique is not only its length, but the plug rotates 360 degrees and fits very close to the wall. I needed this item to fit between the side of my desk and the wall outlet, and it fits perfectly. I can reach it very easily when needed, and it is out of sight the rest of the time. This item is well made, and I would recommend it to anyone who needs access to an outlet, which is block by furniture, and doesn't want extra cord to try to hide. |
| One of a kind power adapter I had looked everywhere for a shorter length power adapter with a right angle plug, but could not find one until I searched on Amazon. What makes it so unique is not only its length, but the plug rotates 360 degrees and fits very close to the wall. I needed this item to fit between the side of my desk and the wall outlet, and it fits perfectly. I can reach it very easily when needed, and it is out of sight the rest of the time. This item is well made, and I would recommend it to anyone who needs access to an outlet, which is block by furniture, and doesn't want extra cord to try to hide. |