| Compare KitchenAid 9707758 Ice Cream Maker Paddle with KitchenAid items product |
Offer List: With Deal: $5.91 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy KitchenAid 9707758 Ice Cream Maker Paddle, please see: Great product I purchased this product to replace the original that broke. This paddle works just like the original. Don't forget to start the paddle turning before you pour the ice cream mix into the frozen bowl. |
| See Products Related To KitchenAid 9707758 Ice Cream Maker Paddle: KitchenAid This is an O.E.M. authorized part. Fits various KitchenAid models. OEM Part Number 9707758. Fits the following models: 3066 3067 3093 3094 3111 3112 KF140 KF1025. Item is manufactured in United States.ummmmm This paddle comes with the ice cream maker and I'm not sure why it should be reviewed as a separate item. It works. It works with the ice cream maker. Is there another one that works better of which I am not aware? I doubt it. |
| Replacement Part This is a replacement part for the KitchenAid Ice Cream Maker so there is not much to review about it. The part fit perfectly as it should so the attachment is working again as good as new. |