| Compare Kitchenaid W10169316 Control Panel for Microwave with KitchenAid items product |
Offer List: Price: $121.27 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Kitchenaid W10169316 Control Panel for Microwave, please go to: Ordering this piece was a great gamble. I'm not a microwave repair specialist Ordering this piece was a great gamble. I'm not a microwave repair specialist, but our microwave broke. Only the number 8 and the start button were working on the button panel. After much research into finding a replacement, I concluded that there really wasn't a new microwave that fit inside of our 24 inch trim kit. So I took a gamble and bought this. It worked! The microwave is working great now. We can finally set the clock and cook in increments other than 8 seconds. |
| See Products Related To Kitchenaid W10169316 Control Panel for Microwave: KitchenAid |
| Ordering this piece was a great gamble. I'm not a microwave repair specialist Ordering this piece was a great gamble. I'm not a microwave repair specialist, but our microwave broke. Only the number 8 and the start button were working on the button panel. After much research into finding a replacement, I concluded that there really wasn't a new microwave that fit inside of our 24 inch trim kit. So I took a gamble and bought this. It worked! The microwave is working great now. We can finally set the clock and cook in increments other than 8 seconds. |