| Compare LG Electronics 3506W1A799A Microwave Oven Touchpad Membrane, White with LG items product |
List Price: Price: $36.36 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 3506W1A799A Microwave Oven Touchpad Membrane, White, please browse through: My only complaint is that I could not get it ... My only complaint is that I could not get it in black but this was the only place that had it even in white. |
| See Products Related To LG Electronics 3506W1A799A Microwave Oven Touchpad Membrane, White: LG LG 3506W1A799A Microwave Oven Touchpad Membrane. Color: White. For use with the following LG Electronics models: MV2045BQS, LMVM2055SW. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part. |
| My only complaint is that I could not get it ... My only complaint is that I could not get it in black but this was the only place that had it even in white. |