Jumat, 11 Maret 2016

New LG Electronics 6620G00007A Microwave Oven Light So Top

Compare LG Electronics 6620G00007A Microwave Oven Light So with LG items product

Offer List: $11.63
With Deal: $11.63 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy LG Electronics 6620G00007A Microwave Oven Light So, please browse through:

This one fit.
I have an LG microwave, model # LMHM2017ST from 2012, that needed new light sockets. (The original ones were crumbling from the heat) These sockets fit perfectly. There is another socket for sale on Amazon that says it fits my model, but the blades are too far apart and are polarized so watch out for that, it's a redesign that LG hasn't even told their authorized service people about yet. If you do get these, be sure you don't just turn the light off at the control panel, unplug the microwave before replacing the sockets.

See Products Related To LG Electronics 6620G00007A Microwave Oven Light So: LG

LG 6620G00007A Microwave Oven Light Socket. For use with the following LG Electronics models: LMV1630ST, MV1610WW, MVH1670ST, MV1608BB, MVH1615WW, LMV1630BB, LMV1680BB, LMV1813ST, MV1608ST, MV1608WW, LMHM2017SB, LMV1680ST, LMHM2017ST, LMV1630WW, LMV1680WW, LMV2015SB, LMV2015ST, MV1610ST, MV2040BSD, MV1645AGT, MV1840ASDL, MV2040ASDL, MV2040BSDL, MV1648AD, MV1645AGTL, MV1648EG, MV1645EGL, MV2040ASD, MV1648EGL, MV1646EGY, MV1646EG, MV1647ADL, MV1648ADL. Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part.
Two Stars
This was not the correct part. I reordered what I needed.
Two Stars
This was not the correct part. I reordered what I needed.