| Compare Microwave Bacon Cooker with Carol Wright Gifts items product |
Offer List: Price: $5.99 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Microwave Bacon Cooker, please go to: LOVE THEM I had 2 of these before, so I knew I would love them. I lost the stickers when we moved. We like crisp bacon without grease and these do that perfect. I would recommend these very highly. |
| See Products Related To Microwave Bacon Cooker: Carol Wright Gifts Make delicious and healthier bacon in your microwave! This durable rack holds up to 14 slices of bacon and prevents them from breaking or shriveling while allowing grease and fat to drip into the bottom of the tray. Plastic. Dishwasher safe. 9 1/4"L x 8"W x 2 1/4"H.Five Stars Work just as I hoped it would |
| LOVE THEM I had 2 of these before, so I knew I would love them. I lost the stickers when we moved. We like crisp bacon without grease and these do that perfect. I would recommend these very highly. |