Senin, 07 Maret 2016

New Presto 02835 MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker Top Goods

Compare Presto 02835 MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker with Presto items product

Offer List: $19.99
Price: $13.99 Details
You save: $6.00

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Single-Serve Brewers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Presto 02835 MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker, please visit:

Great Idea--Needs A Bit of Muscle
I had bought a Coffee Bean machine for coffee, tea etc. at Christmas and returned it because the water didn't get hot enough. I replaced it with a Keurig, confident that would be great, but was disappointed with how "plastic-y" it was and felt the flavor of plastic got into the drink. That, too, disappointingly went back--but I was left with lots of pods of different kinds of drinks (Did I mention this was a Christmas present I bought for someone? Many pods were left -- unuseable without a machine--I even tried putting them in strainers, etc.)

So I had lots of different drinks to experiment with when this MyJo Coffee Maker came (I recommend Green Mountain products for their selection of "natural" ingredients for teas and cane sugar not sucrose for coco--very hard to find--and the website has good coffee drinks as well.)

This works well with all different kinds of pods--you just put one in the base, screw on the top and it punctures a hole in the top. The water...

See Products Related To Presto 02835 MyJo Single Cup Coffee Maker: Presto


Enjoy the convenience of a single cup coffee maker without the high cost of big brewing machines. MyJo uses K-Cup packs and other single serve cups

Brews 6,-8-, or 10-ounce servings. Works with most travel and coffee mugs. Slip and heat resistant silicone grip provides easy handling. Easy to clean! Toss the K-Cup and rinse the base.

The convenience of a single cup coffee maker without the high cost of big brewing machines.
Compact, portable design is great for home, work, school, travel, even camping.
Easy to use! Fill reservoir with hot water from a tea kettle or heat filled reservoir in a microwave
The portable and affordable way to brew your favorite K-Cup pack of coffee, tea, and hot cocoa.
Or use the refillable MyJo cup to brew your favorite ground coffee.
Place assembled coffee maker on top of your coffee mug, then pump heated water through K-Cup to brew


Best of all, MyJo goes where you go! It's portable, compact design is great for home, work, school, travel, even camping.

I love this coffee maker
Update: One very important note -- the instructions for the included MyJo Cup say to put up to 2 TABLESPOONS of coffee in the cup. There is no way 2 tablespoons will fit into that cup. However, 2 rounded TEASPOONS do fit in the cup very well. And the strength of the coffee, even at the fullest water, is very nice.

I bought the MyJo a couple weeks ago and tried it out and liked the coffee (I used Peet's Gaia blend, espresso grind in the MyJo cup) a lot. The instructions say to use medium grind, but the pre-ground Peet's coffee worked just fine, and I'm thinking the espresso grind lets more flavor through, just don't make it too fine. The flavor was very rich at 10 ounces.

But I bought the coffee maker for camping so I set it aside and went back to using my regular coffee makers. Then one day I woke up with a migraine and I needed a cup of coffee fast and I needed *not* to spend a bunch of time setting up and starting the regular coffee maker and then waiting for...
Great Idea--Needs A Bit of Muscle
I had bought a Coffee Bean machine for coffee, tea etc. at Christmas and returned it because the water didn't get hot enough. I replaced it with a Keurig, confident that would be great, but was disappointed with how "plastic-y" it was and felt the flavor of plastic got into the drink. That, too, disappointingly went back--but I was left with lots of pods of different kinds of drinks (Did I mention this was a Christmas present I bought for someone? Many pods were left -- unuseable without a machine--I even tried putting them in strainers, etc.)

So I had lots of different drinks to experiment with when this MyJo Coffee Maker came (I recommend Green Mountain products for their selection of "natural" ingredients for teas and cane sugar not sucrose for coco--very hard to find--and the website has good coffee drinks as well.)

This works well with all different kinds of pods--you just put one in the base, screw on the top and it punctures a hole in the top. The water...