| Compare Range Burner Drip Pan Ring - WB31X5013 with GE items product |
List Price: With Deal: $6.13 Details You save: $1.26 Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Range Burner Drip Pan Ring - WB31X5013, please check out: Ring was smaller than listed This ring measured less than 6" and would not fit over the element. As a result, I had to return 4 elements, 4 trim rings and 4 drip pans. I really though I would be able to renew my 40+-year old GE cooktop. No such luck. |
| See Products Related To Range Burner Drip Pan Ring - WB31X5013: GE This is a GE 6 INCH CHROME TRIM RING - ELEC part number WB31X5013.Very nice and well fitting for my older ge stove Very nice and well fitting for my older ge stove. Glad i found them and you had them instock! Well Done |
| Very nice and well fitting for my older ge stove Very nice and well fitting for my older ge stove. Glad i found them and you had them instock! Well Done |