Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

New Rapid Mac Cooker - Microwave Boxed Macaroni and Cheese in 5 Minutes, Easy Lunch & Dinner - 2 Pack Best

Compare Rapid Mac Cooker - Microwave Boxed Macaroni and Cheese in 5 Minutes, Easy Lunch & Dinner - 2 Pack with Rapid Ramen Cooker items product

List Price: $10.79
With Deal: $10.79 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Rapid Mac Cooker - Microwave Boxed Macaroni and Cheese in 5 Minutes, Easy Lunch & Dinner - 2 Pack, please go to:

... but the noodles were not as done as I liked. So I tried putting the water in first ...
Following the directions and it worked but the noodles were not as done as I liked. So I tried putting the water in first and then added the noodles and cooked an extra 30 seconds and it came out how I liked. I will continue to use it. Very convenient. Bought the two pack so I'm happy.

See Products Related To Rapid Mac Cooker - Microwave Boxed Macaroni and Cheese in 5 Minutes, Easy Lunch & Dinner - 2 Pack: Rapid Ramen Cooker

From the makers of Rapid Ramen (as seen on ABC's hit TV show, "Shark Tank"), the Rapid Mac Cooker is the fastest and easiest way to cook delicious mac and cheese in the microwave in minutes! You can now cook an entire box of stove top quality macaroni and cheese all-in-one bowl - no more pots, pans, or strainers! Rapid Mac cooks macaroni and cheese in just 5 minutes compared to 20 minutes on the stove.



Directions:

*Pour box of macaroni into Rapid Mac Cooker, add water to the fill line

*Microwave for 2:30 minutes

*Stir thoroughly, microwave again for 2 minutes

*Add ingredients per instructions



It's that easy!



Features:

*BPA Free

*Works with most types of of box mac and cheese (Kraft, Annie's, Back to Nature, etc.)

*Dishwasher safe

*Microwave safe

*Heat resistant handles

*Durable material

*7.5"x6.1"x3.5"



Check out our other great products! Rapid Ramen Cooker - cooks perfect instant ramen in just 3 minutes! Rapid Oatmeal - cook old fashioned OR instant oats in HALF the time! Rapid Rice - cook instant/minute rice in just 3 minutes!
You want Mac and Cheese Fast and PERFECT ? Look no more, Rapid Mac is what you need!
I remember getting one of the first "Rapid Ramen" sets the moment I saw them on Shark Tank, and continue to use them regularly.

This new Rapid Mac set intrigued me, and I ordered it and just a few short days later it was in my hands - pretty fast shipping, if you ask me.

The product is sturdy, made from the same material of the original product, but bigger and taller. Brighter eye pleasing colors as well. Kind of a spring tomato red/orange, and southwestern turquoise - very HAPPY colors!

Could not be easier to use, and I clocked it - done in 4min 50 seconds! Excellent results, too.

Suddenly, Mac and Cheese in a form other than those small cups became available to the microwave! You may be amazed at how fast it works, truly the way to go when compared to the stove top method.

I am sure this would make a great gift, be it for a college student , senior or anywhere in-between. I could easily imagine setting this up in a...
... but the noodles were not as done as I liked. So I tried putting the water in first ...
Following the directions and it worked but the noodles were not as done as I liked. So I tried putting the water in first and then added the noodles and cooked an extra 30 seconds and it came out how I liked. I will continue to use it. Very convenient. Bought the two pack so I'm happy.