| Compare Samsung Switch Membrane Smh9187B/ Part # De34-00330C with Samsung items product |
Offer List: Price: $26.43 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Samsung Switch Membrane Smh9187B/ Part # De34-00330C, please browse through: It worked! Used a heat gun and the switch was completed in 30 minutes. Be sure to remove the tinted lens over the clock - I warped mine a bit before I realized it was removable. That was easily fixed with a little heat but save yourself the trouble and pull it. |
| See Products Related To Samsung Switch Membrane Smh9187B/ Part # De34-00330C: Samsung Brand New PartPerfect fit I followed the instructions on YouTube. It was very easy to install the new Switch Membrane (touchpad). It has been over a week since I installed the replacement, and I haven't gotten the SE error on the screen. |
| Perfect fit I followed the instructions on YouTube. It was very easy to install the new Switch Membrane (touchpad). It has been over a week since I installed the replacement, and I haven't gotten the SE error on the screen. |