Rabu, 09 Maret 2016

New Silicone Vegetable Steamer - Heat Resistant Food Steamer with Flexible / Interlock Handles + Good Grips - Microwave & Dishwasher Safe - Red Top List

Compare Silicone Vegetable Steamer - Heat Resistant Food Steamer with Flexible / Interlock Handles + Good Grips - Microwave & Dishwasher Safe - Red with Kitchen Meister items product

Offer List: $9.99
Price: $9.99 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Steamers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Silicone Vegetable Steamer - Heat Resistant Food Steamer with Flexible / Interlock Handles + Good Grips - Microwave & Dishwasher Safe - Red, please check out:

best steamer that I have ever had
This veggie steamer is really neat. It works real well on fresh or frozen vegetables. I can not wait to cook our fish dinner for tomorrow night. This is large enough to hold 4 to 6 servings. This has little legs so as to keep the steamer off the bottom of the pot, and it is nice to have the handles ( nice and cool) to pick it up out of the pot. I was able to use it in the microwave also. In the newest make over for my kitchen it is to get all the bad cookware out of our lives. We pay a lot of money for Hormone free, Organic, GMO free food, but then we cook it in cookware that is poisoning us, it just does not make any sense at all. So I have been changing to cast iron, and silicone cook wear. If you are going to go out and spend all the money for better food you need to go all the way and replace your cookware too. For totally healthy food. I did receive this silicone vegetable steamer at a slightly discounted price, to test and then provide an honest and unbiased review in...

See Products Related To Silicone Vegetable Steamer - Heat Resistant Food Steamer with Flexible / Interlock Handles + Good Grips - Microwave & Dishwasher Safe - Red: Kitchen Meister

THE SUREST WAY TO PRESERVE FOOD NUTRIENTS AND FLAVOR



Steaming is a reliable way of preserving food nutrients, texture and flavor, enhancing the

natural qualities of food, and preparing a quick, healthy and balanced meal. But you really need the

best steamer to achieve utmost results. The Kitchen Meister Silicone Steamer is an innovative,

stylish, reliable and easy-to-use appliance which suits a variety of steaming needs.




Reliable and Versatile



Made of silicone which make it flexible enough to fit into different pot sizes

and to rest perfectly on the bottom of most pots, the steamer has

and large capacity, making it exceptionally versatile.




Steaming at High Temperatures



Made of heat resistant silicone, the glorious, Vegetable Steamer is safe to use at temperatures

of up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. Its handles fold inwards to accommodate the pot lid and stay cool

for easy transfer of food. It comes with a lifetime guarantee.


So why should you buy the steamer?


- Large capacity and flat bottom accommodates larger items, such as fish fillets.


- Tall feet keep food away from direct heat and boiling water, preserving nutrients, flavor and texture.


- Handles allow easy transfer of food.


- Pleats will allow you to flex the steamer and accommodate different pots of 8-inch diameter and greater.


- It is heat resistant and can be used in temperatures of up to 600 °F.




Very Useful Silicone Vegetable Steamer
This is a very useful Silicone Vegetable Steamer. I prefer using this silicone steamer over my previous metal one. There are many advantages with the silicone material. Silicone material is food safe. It can handle high temperature. Silicon is flexible and can more easily accommodate in different size pots. It will not feel as hot as metal when touched, so I do not get burned. It has this non-stick surface to more easily remove food and easier to clean.

I like steaming dumplings with this silicone steamer and it will not break the dumpling’s skin. With my old metal steamer, it was harder to remove the dumplings and sometimes the skin would stick to the steamer and come apart when removing. The handle makes it really easy to transport the steamer. This steamer is easily cleaned in the dishwasher.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.
great tiem when you get used to the pliability of it .
I am not so sure I like these. Don't get me wrong their is nothing wrong with them it is just being older they may be a little flimsy for us older gals. Our dexterity isn't quite what it used to be.
They do have handles that connect making nice lifters.
You can use these in the oven, on the stove and in the microwave.
You can lay it out flat and use it for a trivet.
It is a full 8 inch diameter as I measured it to make sure.
The color is vivid red and like all silicone it is heat resistant up to 600 degrees heat index.
I did receive this Kitchen Meister silicone steamer at a discounted price to test for you and I wish it was a little thicker so it would lesson the soft pliable effect a little more. Maybe it is just a mental need it to be a little more sturdy on my part.
It is probably just a need to get use to it thing. Then it won't seems so pliable.