| Compare Whirlpool Part Number 8204899: Tray, Glass with Whirlpool items product |
Offer List: Price: $53.90 Details You save: Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool Part Number 8204899: Tray, Glass, please browse through: Just like new There is not much to say about a glass microwave tray. However, when you drop a break the original tray, it becomes pretty important in the functioning of your microwave. I ordered this replacement tray, and it came right away. I bought the used, like new, glass tray and I cannot find anything wrong with it. Works and fits great. |
| See Products Related To Whirlpool Part Number 8204899: Tray, Glass: Whirlpool Whirlpool Part Number 8204899: Tray, GlassGreat service In a word, fast service, well packaged and a great price. Not that a microwave plate is rocket science but it was less than half the price of a new one and shipped super fast. I would definitely recommend this supplier. |
| WOW - Fast Delivery The part came quickly with directions to shake package prior to opening in case it is broken. I like that! The product fit perfectly and I am glad I ordered it. |