Rabu, 16 Maret 2016

New Whirlpool WMC50522AS 2.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave Top Goods

Compare Whirlpool WMC50522AS 2.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave with Whirlpool items product

Offer List: $269.98
With Deal: $269.98 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Countertop Microwave Ovens


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy Whirlpool WMC50522AS 2.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave, please see:

Nice for the Money, works good.
Not super impressed but it is fine for what it is. I basically bought this to match our new Whirlpool Stainless Steel in-wall oven. Its way cheaper than the oven/microwave combo that Whirlpool offers. I'm being really picky but the Blue LED display does not perfectly match with the oven which I expected it too since they are both new and of the same brand. They are both blue but the microwave LED is a dark blue, oven is light blue. Also, the open button for the door sticks a little bit and I feel it is kind of clunky for a brand new unit. I took extra time to make it perfectly level but it did not help the door. A little shot of 3M silicone spray in the latch area helped a lot. But it works good and heats the food as it should. Looks way better than my old white microwave. I used the Panasonic NN-TK922S2 trim kit for a bit more of a "custom" look we were after. And it succeeded in my opinion looks as good or better than expected.

See Products Related To Whirlpool WMC50522AS 2.2 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Countertop Microwave: Whirlpool

2.2 cu. ft. capacity - space for extra-large plates, casserole dishes and bowls 1,200 watt cooking power to quickly cook, reheat and defrost Touch Control System with "add 30 seconds" option lets you quickly set the microwave to cook for 30 or 60 seconds at 100% power, or add 30 seconds to a manual setting that is already in progress Sensor cooking; Take the guesswork out of microwave meals; You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process FAVORITE control allows you to program, store and recall the top 3 most frequently used manual cook programs Weight Defrost feature has preset times and cook powers for defrosting meat, poultry and fish by weight Quick Touch functions include Baked Potato, Popcorn, and Beverage Powder-coated interior wipes clean easily Extra-large turntable rotates food for even heating Bright in
Excellent
A very good product with a lot of usable features.
Nice for the Money, works good.
Not super impressed but it is fine for what it is. I basically bought this to match our new Whirlpool Stainless Steel in-wall oven. Its way cheaper than the oven/microwave combo that Whirlpool offers. I'm being really picky but the Blue LED display does not perfectly match with the oven which I expected it too since they are both new and of the same brand. They are both blue but the microwave LED is a dark blue, oven is light blue. Also, the open button for the door sticks a little bit and I feel it is kind of clunky for a brand new unit. I took extra time to make it perfectly level but it did not help the door. A little shot of 3M silicone spray in the latch area helped a lot. But it works good and heats the food as it should. Looks way better than my old white microwave. I used the Panasonic NN-TK922S2 trim kit for a bit more of a "custom" look we were after. And it succeeded in my opinion looks as good or better than expected.