Sabtu, 05 Maret 2016

Review 100 CT 8" x 12" Vacuum Food Sealer Storage Saver Freezer Quart Bags Top Goods

Compare 100 CT 8" x 12" Vacuum Food Sealer Storage Saver Freezer Quart Bags with Commercial Bargains Inc items product

Offer List: $39.99
With Deal: $17.85 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Vacuum Sealers


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 100 CT 8" x 12" Vacuum Food Sealer Storage Saver Freezer Quart Bags, please see:

Good bags but thin
These are good bags, they seal well, but the it's a little thin. Some of the dried foods I save, like pasta, puncture the plastic.

See Products Related To 100 CT 8" x 12" Vacuum Food Sealer Storage Saver Freezer Quart Bags: Commercial Bargains Inc

Features:
  • One side clear, no markings on bag - perfect for resale of goods
  • Boilable - Perfect for Sous Vide cooking!
  • Freezable
  • Reusable
  • Microwave Safe
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • BPA Free
  • Outer dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
  • Inner dimensions: 7" x 11.25"
  • Thickness 80 microns 3.15 mil
Our vacuum sealer rolls can be used on most "clamp style" sealers such as:
  • Foodsaver
  • Black & Decker
  • Rival
  • Seal A Meal
  • Deni
  • Kenmore
  • George Foreman
  • Cabelas

Five Stars
excellent product ..... excellent service .... Thanks
Love Them!
Nice, heavy duty bags, a bang for the buck. My bag sealer is an older Black and Decker and I will need to get a newer one as it is not powerful enough to suck the air out of these bags. It works fine on the thinner ones, but then you get freezer burn. These are a nice thickness. I got the quart size, and cut them in half for the smaller items. I just seal the open end of the cut one, put the food in, then seal the other end. Works great. So far I have not seen any ice form inside.