Selasa, 08 Maret 2016

Review 16-cavity Adorable Pig Shape Non- Stick Cake Bread Mold Chocolate Jelly Mold Candy Baking Mold Top

Compare 16-cavity Adorable Pig Shape Non- Stick Cake Bread Mold Chocolate Jelly Mold Candy Baking Mold with iBarBQ(TM) items product

List Price: $6.59
Price: $6.59 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Freezer Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 16-cavity Adorable Pig Shape Non- Stick Cake Bread Mold Chocolate Jelly Mold Candy Baking Mold, please browse through:

Well made, so happy with my tray
I occasionally bake cookies for my family. The moment I found these molding tray, my urge to bake overflowed. I immediately bought this and waited. Now that this tray arrived, I am so happy that I can start making some pig cookies. I'll bake a piggie chocolate cookie for them. Anyways, this tray made me happy, it's just as shown on the image. It seemed sturdy and safe. I'll recommend these to anyone.

See Products Related To 16-cavity Adorable Pig Shape Non- Stick Cake Bread Mold Chocolate Jelly Mold Candy Baking Mold: iBarBQ(TM)

Before use: please clean and then disinfect in boiling water.


After use: please clean and deposit in the place far away from direct sunlight.

Mold should keep flat in baking tray, don't baking mold only.

Have your own cake mold, enjoy the fun of DIY, take 16 cute pigs home.
Great for my Daughter's party bash.
My daughter's birthday bash is upcoming so I did a rush shopping online for party goods. Then I stumbled to this. I was planning to make some milk chocolate party bites and this mold is plainly perfect. I haven't had used it yet but the feel of it is just like my favorite cookie silicone molds in my kitchen. So excited to try it out and see how it would actually look like with milk chocolate used.
Great for my Daughter's party bash.
My daughter's birthday bash is upcoming so I did a rush shopping online for party goods. Then I stumbled to this. I was planning to make some milk chocolate party bites and this mold is plainly perfect. I haven't had used it yet but the feel of it is just like my favorite cookie silicone molds in my kitchen. So excited to try it out and see how it would actually look like with milk chocolate used.