Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

Review 72" x 80" Woven Polyester Moving Blanket Top Goods

Compare 72" x 80" Woven Polyester Moving Blanket with Duratool items product

List Price: $16.05
With Deal: $16.05 Details
You save:

Customers Who Seen This Item Also Compare with Microwave Oven Parts & Accessories


For US/UK/DE visitors, to buy 72" x 80" Woven Polyester Moving Blanket, please visit:

Used
The page for this product did not mention at all that these products are in fact not sold new but are used. I ordered two and they both arrived with clear signs of previous use (including wear spots and stains) on them. The only reason I'm not demanding a refund is that they do work for their intended purpose but I'm not thrilled about being led to believe these were new and then being sold used items, especially when I have no idea of what they went through before getting to me.

See Products Related To 72" x 80" Woven Polyester Moving Blanket: Duratool

High quality moving pad is ideal for long or short term storage and transport of various items. Prevents dust buildup and damage including nicks and scratches.
Just what I needed
I have a mini van that we basically use as a truck. I wanted a thick blanket to lay in the back to help keep from damaging the carpet and seats. This works perfect and is there in case we need a blanket for anything else. Shipping was amazingly fast and the price was right.
Used
The page for this product did not mention at all that these products are in fact not sold new but are used. I ordered two and they both arrived with clear signs of previous use (including wear spots and stains) on them. The only reason I'm not demanding a refund is that they do work for their intended purpose but I'm not thrilled about being led to believe these were new and then being sold used items, especially when I have no idea of what they went through before getting to me.